NOTE, Team 3D League is only available during our winter session.
Each Thursday and Friday we set up our range with 30 3D foam targets (ranging from 5-20 yards), trees, and other obstacles. The league is scheduled for 10 weeks (12 weeks in the winter) of shooting with a banquet and prizes at the end.
Individual 3D league is normally shot on Thursday nights and Team 3D league is normally shot on Friday nights. The 3D range is normally set up from 5:30 pm on Thursdays through close on Friday.
3D Range/League Rules:
- 1 arrow per animal per lane max
- Multiple rounds can be shot in a single night (no more than 2 weeks ahead)
- Arrows must be a hunting style arrows (no bigger than .312″ OD)
- No Range finders
- Binoculars recommended
- No magnifying lenses are allowed in sights (clarifying and verifying peeps are allowed)
- Adjustable sights are allowed
- No pin limit on fixed pin sights
- All bow styles are allowed
- Stabilizers have no restrictions
Adult 3D Team League – $100.00 per shooter
League Member Fee – $25.00 per shooter
Weekly League Fee – $10.00 per shooter
- Team 3D League Sign Up$200.00