We love supporting people as they make archery a lifelong sport. To help make that more affordable at Average Joes Archery we offer memberships. Memberships can be purchased on a monthly or annual basis. Annual memberships include additional benefits. Prices shown do not include tax.
Individual – $29.99 Monthly or $299.99 Annually
Couple – $39.99 Monthly or $399.99 Annually
Family – $49.99 Monthly or $499.99 Annually
Includes: Unlimited range time (subject to availability). Annual membership includes the option of 1 free league fee per year or a monthly choice of 1 free open shooting for a guest or a 1/2 hour video session.
Individual – $39.99 Monthly or $399.99 Annually
Couple – $49.99 Monthly or $499.99 Annually
Family – $59.99 Monthly or $599.99 Annually
Includes: Unlimited range time (subject to availability), 10% off of Average Joes Archery merchandise, 20% off all range and service items, and a monthly choice of 1 free open shooting for a guest or a 1/2 hour video session. Annual membership includes 1 free league fee per year.
Individual – $49.99 Monthly or $499.99 Annually
Couple – $69.99 Monthly or $699.99 Annually
Family – $89.99 Monthly or $899.99 Annually
Includes: Range Membership benefits plus 1 free paper tune and 1 free complete tune with string change per person per year (limit of 3 for a family membership). Annual membership includes a special T-shirt and 1 free league fee per year.
Individual – $159.99 Monthly or $1599.99 Annually
Couple & Family – Not Available
Includes: Pro Membership benefits plus 2 1-hour Intermediate lessons per month with 1 lesson per quarter being an Advanced lesson. Annual membership includes a 1 JOAD/league fee per year and a special T-shirt.
Member rules (applies to all membership levels and types):
- Members must abide by all range rules.
- Members must follow all staff instructions.
- Members will treat all of Average Joes Archery property with respect.
- Any members in violation of the above rules will be given 1 warning. After a warning, if the member violates the rules a 2nd time the membership benefits will be suspended without a refund for 30 days. If rules are violated a 3rd time the membership will be terminated with no refunds.
A member may suspend their membership one time per calendar year for up to 3 months. During the suspension, no membership fees will be deducted from their account. The member will receive no member benefits during the suspension.
- A member may cancel the membership at any time, however, no refunds will be offered.
- All cancelations must be done from your account page.
- The cancelation month is the month of the final payment. Effective at the end of the cancelation month all membership benefits will be eliminated. The member will be granted all benefits of their membership until the end of the cancelation month.
- MembershipFrom: $29.99 / month